- After Interview
- Find out from the interviewer when you will hear from them on the interview outcome
- Thank the interviewer
- Do not be discouraged if the employer does not make an on-the-spot offer. Interviewers will need to interview more candidates before making a decision.
- Treat every interview as a learning experience.
If You Receive A Job Offer
- Understand job duties and responsibilities in greater detail
- Obtain an official job offer letter stating the terms and conditions of employment as well as details of:
- Benefits (e.g., medical and leave entitlement)
- Work days per week and working hours
- The time, date, location and supervisor to report to on the first day of work
Turning Down A Job Offer
- Reject the offer tactfully. Maintaining a good relationship is helpful for future networking purposes
During The interview